The Tiradou*** welcomes you from 30 April to 17 September 2022
Come and live your holyday to the fullest in the Dordogne, near Sarlat and Beynac in the Black Perigord.
Every week, after beautiful sunny days, meet around a themed meal (Perigord meal, pancakes evening, mussel fries evening with musical entertainment…
In July and August, we organise a welcome drink to exchange.
Many activities will be within reach
- Canoeing (departure from the campsite by bus)
- Tree climbing at 900m above Dordogne
- Hot air balloon flight at 100m
- Visit the castles and the most beautiful villages of France
- Visit the caves and chasms
- See its colourful markets in Sarlat and St Cyprien.